Providing extended bass response with the DEEP DSP algorithm, the QSC KLA181 Active Subwoofer offers GuardRail circuitry protection, Auto Standby, balanced line-level XLR input with an XLR Thru connectors. QSC's KLA181 subwoofer also includes Attenuation Control, LED indicators, and a polarity switch for low frequency directivity control. QSC's KLA Loudspeakers and Bass Enclosures are a must have for the ultimate aural experience in both touring and installed setups.
QSC KLA181 Active Subwoofer Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 1,000 watt power module
- 18 inch vented subwoofer
- High acoustic output (135 dB SPL peak)
- Frequency range down to 33 Hz (-10 dB)
- Extensive DSP further enhances and protects performance
- powerCON Input and Thru connections
- Threaded pole-cup receptacle for free-standing applications
- Suspension made possible via M10 fittings or KLA12AF Array Frame
- Integrated threaded pole mount supports up to two KLA12 enclosures
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.