Professional musicians choose the IE 500 PRO in-ear monitor earbuds when the best is required. The IE 500 PRO can reproduce extremely fine details in high resolution when it comes to graduated tonal depths. Its precise, accurate soundstage remains free from distortion – even under extreme sound pressure levels.
Sennheiser IE 500 Pro Professional In-Ear Monitor Headphone Features
- Newly developed dynamic 7mm wideband transducer with extremely fine resolution and neutral sound reproduction
- Detachable twisted pair cable for excellent resistance against structure-born noise
- TrueResponse driver system reduces acoustic stress factors through homogenous and low-distortion reproduction
- High level of wearing comfort and excellent fit thanks to ergonomic compact housing
- Exceptional shielding through optimized shape of earpiece and flexible silicone and foam tips
- Cable concept fit for stage use with innovative duct (patent application in progress)
Thanks to the twisted pair cable, the IE 500 PRO can be operated at high volumes. Artists and audio professionals can keep very fine details under control due to the dynamic 7mm driver that works with the newly developed TrueResponse technology. This refines the natural strengths of the diaphragm and eliminates the stress factors which occur with other driver systems. Distortions, feedback peaks and overlapping frequency ranges are no longer a problem. The distortion factor has been optimized to a previously unimaginable 0.08%.
The miniature design also enables a formerly inconceivable flat construction which fits comfortably and securely into every ear canal. The accompanying silicone and memory foam adapters improve the fit and shielding to make it feel tailor-made. Even with extreme movements, the IE 500 PRO sits securely in the ear. The innovative, secure cable duct (patent pending) is designed to be replaceable.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.